The Parish of Middleton (Leeds) was created in May 2013. We have two churches in the parish. These are St Mary`s Church & Holy Cross Church. St. Mary`s church is constructed of stone, and was built in 1846. It is situated on Town Street in the older part of Middleton, next to Middleton Park.
There is also “The Parochial Hall” which is a large building, built of brick, and is situated on North Lingwell Road. Built in 1935, it stands in its own grounds with plenty of car parking to the rear of the building. There is the large hall & lounge, also a stage with sound system and lighting and bar facilities. This is also available for hire.