We are always looking for dynamic teachers to join our school. If you are interested in teaching at Middleton St Mary's CE (VC) Primary School, please contact Mrs Naomi Wood, Headteacher.
We currently have a Year 4 Teaching Post (February 2018)
It is an exciting time at Middleton St Mary's CE (VC) Primary School…we are looking for GOOD and OUTSTANDING teachers to join us on our journey to GOOD to assist the Governing Board, new Leadership Team and staff in securing the VERY best outcomes for our children.
The succesful candidates will share our drive and have a passion and commitment to ensuring that all of our pupils achieve their true potential.
If you are a highly motivated teacher who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner and has a passion for delivering outstanding learning
• Has very high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Is innovative and creative
• Has a passion for educating children with a 'can do' attitude
• Is enthusiastic and organised
• Has excellent inter-personal skills and has the ability to work collaboratively with children, parents and staff…then apply now!
St Mary’s CE (VC) Primary School can offer you:
• A friendly and welcoming school where everyone is valued
• Motivated and enthusiastic children who are a pleasure to teach
• An experienced, supportive and dedicated Leadership Team and driven Governing Board
• Dedicated staff who are hardworking and passionate towards their roles and responsibilities
• CPD opportunities
HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL TO OFFER US?
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR A DISCUSSION.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting our School Business Manager, Mrs Denise Pepper, on 01132717206
Should you decide to apply please ensure that you clearly state your curriculum strengths on your application.
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached. Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher, Mrs Naomi Wood by e-mail: email@example.com
Interviews will take place on Friday 9th March 2018