Temporary Y5 Teacher
Start date: 7th September 2020
Pay scale: MPS-UPS
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th August 2020
Proposed interview dates: Tuesday 11th August 2020
Middleton St Mary's CE (VC) Primary School would like to appoint an additional temporary teacher for one year to teach a class of twenty Year 5 children each morning. We would like to split the Year 5 cohort of 60 children into three classes of 20 children from September to enable catch-up in English and Maths each morning. In the afternoons, the role will involve teaching across the two Year 5 classes, covering PPA and assisting catch-up.
We are a fun and dynamic team who care deeply for all of our children and their families. We expect very high standards but give so much back in support, professional development and care.
EYFS Teaching Assistant - 33 hours
Start date: 8th September 2020
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd August 2020.
We are looking teaching assistant to join our Reception team in September.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our Foundation Stage team in Reception as soon as possible. We are looking for forward thinking individuals to support the school on our journey to GOOD working in our Reception Class setting.
The successful candidate will:
- Have working knowledge of Development Matters and how to assess.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, building positive relationships with children, teaching staff, support staff and parents.
- Be committed to the further development of our school including extra-curricular activities.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children.
- Support the ethos of this Church of England School.
- Be adaptable and able to work on own initiative.
Proposed interview date: Friday 7th August via Zoom