Our Church - St Mary's Church
The Parish of Middleton (Leeds) was created in May 2013. We have two churches in the parish. These are St Mary`s Church & Holy Cross Church. St. Mary`s church is constructed of stone, and was built in 1846. It is situated on Town Street in the older part of Middleton, next to Middleton Park. The school attends and leads services for Harvest, Christingle and Easter. The Year 6 children have their Leaver's Service there in July.
Father Andy, our Vicar regularly visited the school up until July 2021, when he retired. He will be greatly missed in school and the community. We are eagerly awaiting the appointment of a new Vicar by Leeds Diocese.
Within the community, and linked to St Mary's Church is the Parochial Hall which is a large building situated on North Lingwell Road. Built in 1935, it stands in its own grounds with plenty of car parking to the rear of the building. There is the large hall & lounge, also a stage with sound system and lighting and bar facilities. This is also available for hire. The Year 6 children put on a show at the end of the year there and also have their prom. This year, we performed Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
Moor Flatts Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 3SW