All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible for Universal Free School Meals. This means all children can have a FREE lunch everyday - we strongly urge all parents to take up this offer. Meals are charged at £2.60 per day (£13 per week), payable weekly via Arbor for Key Stage 2 and Nursery Children.
Please find our three weekly school dinner menu below.
The School Food Plan
- Up to date statutory requirements and resources
The Health & Wellbeing Service
- Free healthy eating and school meal resources
RECEPTION, YEAR 1 AND YEAR 2 CHILDREN CAN RECEIVE THEIR SCHOOL DINNERS FREE OF CHARGE, THESE ARE CALLED UNIVERAL FREE SCHOOL MEALS
Some other children may be eligible for a FREE SCHOOL MEAL
APPLY ONLINE NOW using online benefits e-claim at https://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/council-tax-and-benefits/free-school-meals
Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive one of the following.
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Moor Flatts Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 3SW